This excursion is not operated between 15th May and 1st October due to the high temperatures
The Heritage Desert Safari is a unique excursion in Dubai, not to be missed for those who want to experience their safari in the purest local Beduin tradition. For this extraordinary adventure, your vehicle of choice will be the iconic open-roof Land Rover, a real collector's car from the 60's, belonging to the Sheik's private collection !
After your scenic safari drive amongst animals of the desert, you will take part to a royal falcon hunting demonstration at the top of the dunes. Then immerse yourself in the rich Emirati Bedouin culture at the camp for more surprises to come and spend the night in the desert !
Includes return transportation from your hotel (in Dubai).
Kids rate: 5-11 years old
Kids below 5: if you would like to participate to this activity with kids below 5, you will need to book a private vehicle for your group. Please contact us before booking.
See full details of the activity at the bottom of the page.
A Majlis (large beduin tent made of goat hair) will be set for you to spend the night after the end of the evening program. Tents will be partitioned for each group sleeping at the camp, based on the number of participants, for your own privacy. Mattresses, sheets, blankets and pillows will be provided. The camp has toilets and sinks with water, however, being part of a conservation reserve, it does not have showers for water conservation principles. (Return to the hotel will be at about 10am the next morning).
A traditional emirati breakfast prepared at the camp will be served to you the day after. You will then be joined by a local bedouin who you will share with you his stories and tales of the desert and will answer all your questions with the help of a translator.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Scenic drive in collection open roof Land Rovers inside the wildlife conservation reserve
- Exclusive bedouin camp located inside the property of the royal family of Dubai
- Photo stops at the top of the dunes
- Falcon demonstration performance
- Camel ride at the camp
- Rose water, arabic coffee and fresh dates upon arrival
- Traditional emirati set menu
- Non alcoholic drinks and water
- Henna tattoo
- Local traditionnal dance
- Free gift for each participant
- Overnight stay in traditional beduin tent
- Freshly cooked emirati breakfast in the morning
- Exchange session with a local beduin
Not included :
- Purchase of souvenir pictures
- Tips (optional)
Important info :
- Transport included from Dubai. If you stay outside Dubai, contact us first before booking
- Kids rate : 5-11 years old
- Kids below 5: if you would like to participate to this activity with kids below 5, you will need to book a private vehicle for your group. Please contact us before booking.
- Booking confirmation will be received instantly when booking
- Exact pick-up time will be communicated by email within 48 hours of booking along with final booking vouchers